If traditional accounting processes are all that your business demands, you’ll find everything you need within our Compliance Package:
- Accounts and tax return compliance – compilation of accounts and tax return on a cash basis for sole traders, compilation for partnerships and Ltd companies on an accrual basis. Accounts will be produced on clients’ records where possible expense claims will be checked.
- Basic advice via phone over accounts expenses and basic tax planning
- We will give structure advice if appropriate at the end of the compilation
- Accounts and tax returns sent digitally for signing
- Submission to HMRC and CH if appropriate
If your business employs staff, it’s essential you pay them properly to ensure compliance. Payroll varies from the simple to the complex, but by law it involves tax and national insurance deductions, up-to-date record keeping, the issuing of payslips and the completion of tax returns.
If you don’t manage your payroll properly you’ll increase your opportunity for making mistakes, as well as putting yourself at risk of financial penalties – you could even be breaking the law. At Chippendale and Clark, we can take care of all your Payroll requirements for you, as a bolt on service to any of our packages. We’ll manage everything from tax deductions, to sickness and holiday pay, to final payroll reports, and we’ll do it in a way that works best for your business.
New employer duties are being introduced gradually by the Government, meaning that all employers will have to set up a workplace pension scheme and automatically enrol workers. You’ll need to ensure you meet minimum contribution payments too, or you could be in breach of employment law.
The good news is that here at Chippendale and Clark, we’re an official payroll bureau; we have the means, expertise and staff to run your payroll and set up your auto enrolment for you. If you have employees it’s a necessity, not just an option, but it doesn’t have to break the bank. We can help you set up pensions and administer payment for as little as £20 a month. What’s more, we can combine auto enrolment with any of our packages to provide a service tailored to your business needs and requirements.