Location: Chippenham SN15
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Bookkeeping: 1 year (required)
Work remotely: No
Chippendale & Clark, a modern, forward-thinking accountancy practice in Chippenham, is expanding and we are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our friendly team.
The successful candidate will approach each bookkeeping task with a clear, logical mind and an eagle eye for detail.
You will be proactive in prioritising and managing time and deadlines each month. We put our clients first, so you’ll need to be both approachable and adaptable in your attitude.
At Chippendale & Clark, we value our client relationships greatly and provide a bespoke service for each one of them. There is no ‘one size fits all’ in our bookkeeping and accountancy services.
We recruit as much for mindset as we do by experience, or technical qualifications. If you are looking to join an established accountancy practice that values its staff for who they are, as well as what qualifications they hold, we would like to meet you.
When you apply, do let us know why you think that Chippendale & Clark’s culture would suit you as a person, as well as telling us about your experience and technical qualifications.
Our people are:
- Approachable and personable
- Always ready to go the extra mile
- Practical problem solvers
- Want to delight our clients
Your duties will include:
- Bookkeeping for a variety of clients using Quickbooks and Xero, ensuring the subsequent VAT return submissions are correct and on time
- Preparation of accounts from bookkeeping systems and paperwork using Chippendale & Clark processes
Qualifications and experience:
- AAT and/or ATT qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience within an accountancy practice
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Death in Service
Share this Story